Sunday 28 April 2013

Dual Sim Phones and International Travel




Dual Sim Phones and International Travel


On my last trip to Hong Kong I purchased a dual sim phone prior to leaving. I was already on prepaid so i took that sim and also purchased a local sim card. In Hong Kong you pay to receive phone calls, This is also the case with my Australian prepaid sim. The benefit of the dual sim phone with the local card meant if there was an emergency back home it was easier to recharge the phones credit if I needed to call back to Australia for a long call. An example of this would be sickness or death in family or another example would be your car was stolen while you were away. Its much easier to recharge locally than having to use a credit card over the net etc. Its just a consideration for you when travelling, you would need to see what best suits your needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment